CIVL Plenary 2020 will be held in Lausanne
CIVL Plenary Meeting 2020 will take place in Lausanne, Switzerland from January 30 to February 2, 2020.
If you want to make changes to Section 7 of the FAI Sporting code, please prepare a formal Proposal.
Only NAC (Delegates), CIVL Committees and Bureau can make such proposals.
A Proposal shall include:
- Your explanation of the problem and justification of the proposed solution,
- Quotation of the old wording from Section 7 (if any) with paragraph number.
- The new version of the wording to be put to Section 7 with the paragraph number.
The deadline for Proposals to the Plenary is December 2, 2019. After that, it will be submitted for consideration to the appropriate commission.
Deadline for Category 1 events bids for 2022 is December 1, 2019.
Currently, bidding is open for:
- 2022 - European PG XC
- 2022 - Pan American PG XC
- 2022 - European PG Accuracy
- 2022 - European HG XC Class 1.
- 2022 - Pan American HG XC Class 1
- 2022 - World HG XC Class 5
- 2022 - World HG XC Class 2
- 2022 - Women's World HG XC Class 1
- 2022 - World HG XC Class 1 Sport
Please use the new bid format. Download here: https://www.fai.org/document-compression/24747